Several weeks ago, we teamed up with Max Borges Agency and started a big giveaway
featuring products not just from our digital world, but also from the "analog" one.
Rules were quite simple, all you needed to do was register on our site and like our page on Facebook and Twitter. We accepted users that only did the same, and then used a random number generator for all of the contestants. Incredible how it may sound, but the number generator did not come up with any of our Twitter followers: majority of numbers were from our own site with six winners coming from Facebook. Here are the winners…
- 3D Video Eyewear by VUZIX, Model Wrap 310XL: John R. Taylor
- 3D Video Eyewear by VUZIX, Model Wrap 320: Leviosa
- Coloud Marvel Comics Headphones - Jeremy DEagle
- Elgato Turbo.264 HD Software Edition: Jessica Seid
- Elgato Turbo.264 HD Software Edition: Michelle Lee Christian
- EZ Grill by P & M Products: aznsniper911
- EZ Grill by P & M Products: Herman
- IDAPT i3 Universal Desktop Charger: John James Karingal
- Joby Gorillatorch Flare: Austin Skarphol
- Joby Gorillatorch Flare: Boogey92
- Moshi Voice Control Alarm Clock: caveman-jim
- Moshi Voice Control Alarm Clock: JK Leudenburg
- NZXT Cryo S: Jeremy B
- NZXT Avatar: VinceSoLiD
- SAMSON Go Mic: Ray Davis
- SAMSON Go Mic: Tallas
- Scosche flipSYNC: OJ Macagba
- Scosche flipSYNC: Phsychonewb727
- Ten One Design iPad Particle Case: John Colick
- Ten One Design iPad Particle Case: Kris Kellermeyer
- Ten One Design iPhone Tango: Jeff Lacy
- Ten One Design iPhone Tango: Loouis Dinkins
- Warpia Wireless USB A/V Adapter Set [HDMI + VGA]: Lynn Fitzpatrick
- Wicked Audio Chill Headphones: Halo_003
- netTALK: DUO: Dave Baumann
Winners should contact us
as soon as possible with their shipping addresses and contact numbers. P.O. boxes are not accepted as that is the term from our express carrier. We congratulate to all of the winners and wish all of our 164,533 monthly readers better luck next time. We're working hard to bring you that new opportunity.
Once again, we wish to thank Brian Metcalf from Max Borges Agency on helping us to set this giveaway and see you soon in another giveaway for our respected readers.
© 2009 - 2014 Bright Side Of News*, All rights reserved.