7. Navigate to C:\Program Files (as well as C:\Program Files (x86) if you are running a 64 bit operating system), and delete any AMD/ATI folders.
8. Go into C:\Users (make sure you can see hidden files and folders) and go into C:\Users\yourname
\AppData\Local and delete any AMD/ATI folders. (yourname
should be replaced with the username for the current Windows user)
9. Do the same in the C:\Users\yourname
\AppData\Roaming, again replacing yourname
with the username for the current Windows user.
10. Do the same as in Step 8 in C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local
11. Do the same as in Step 9 in C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming
12. Click on the Start Menu, type “regedit” into the search box, then press ‘Enter’.
13. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE, and delete any folders labeled "AMD" or "ATI"
14. Inside the SOFTWARE folder, scroll down to Wow6432Node. Click Wow6432Node and delete any folders labeled "AMD" or "ATI".
15. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software and delete any folders labeled "AMD" or "ATI", then reboot the computer.
Congratulations, you have completed a thorough removal of AMD graphics drivers and software.
© 2009 - 2013 Bright Side Of News*, All rights reserved.