7. Go into the C:\Program Files (as well as C:\Program Files (x86) if you are running a 64 bit operating system), and delete any AMD/ATI folders.
8. Go into C:\Users (make sure you can see hidden files and folders) and go into C:\Users\yourname
\AppData\Local and delete any AMD/ATI folders
9. Do the same in the C:\Users\yourname
10. Do the same in C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local
11. Do the same in C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming
12. Click on the Start Menu, type “regedit” into the search box, then press ‘Enter’.
13. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE, and delete any folders labeled AMD/ATI
14. Inside the SOFTWARE folder, scroll down to Wow6432Node. Click Wow6432Node and delete any AMD/ATI folders.
15. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software and delete any folders labeled AMD/ATI, then reboot the computer.
Congratulations, you have completed a thorough removal of AMD graphics drivers and software.
© 2009 - 2013 Bright Side Of News*, All rights reserved.