During the last keynote at the last day of AFDS 2012, Mark Papemaster (AMD CTO) showed the next-generation FirePro board for the very first time, and the product is a beast indeed.Mark Papermaster, AMD CTO shows off AMD FirePro W9000 6GB Workstation graphics card
This is the first time we saw a three fan, an enthusiast configuration – debuting as a professional workstation card. The key disclosed details are:FirePro W9000
- Tahiti GPU operating at 1GHz
- Southern Islands GPU Architecutre
- 4TFLOPS Single Precision IEEE 754-2011
- 1TFLOPS Double Precision IEEE 754-2011
- 384-bit Memory Interface
- 6GB GDDR5 Memory
- 6 DisplayPorts
- 3x 92mm Fan (design resembles Arctic Cooling)
More details will be known on the next SIGGRAPH, which takes place in August of 2012.
© 2009 - 2013 Bright Side Of News*, All rights reserved.