CES 2013: Vegas Baby!
1/6/2013 by: Matt Brodnick
After setting up yards of extension cable, an array of systems and mobile devices, and figuring out how to connect to the outside world (Wi-Fi isn’t free), the guys at BSN* are now reporting live from Las Vegas for CES 2013!
Here’s a sneak preview of what to expect over the next week:
- New CPU announcements from Intel
- AMD likely to unveil Sea Islands GPUs and future company strategies
- NVIDIA likely to showcase Tegra 4 mobile SoC and possible new GPUs
- Corning will announce Gorilla Glass 3 for smartphones and tablets
- MakerBot Industries and the industrial revolution of 3D Printing will unveil new 3D printers
- SmartTV Alliance adds five more partners: Panasonic, ABOX42, IBM, Specific Media, TechniSet
- A new player in consumer SSD market
- New GoogleTV version enabled TVs coming from multiple TV manufacturers
- $100 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- Sennheiser shows us what’s new
- MIPS adds Android Jellybean support
- New SOC of Chinese vendor, Ingenic
- Anshel Sag will compete in the TigerDirect PC Charity Race
This week is going to be full of advancements in consumer tech and beyond – so stay in the know! Add or follow us on Facebook, Twitter (@BrightSideNews), or Google+ for live updates.
~ The BSN* Team
International, CES, Consumer, Electronics, Show, 2013, BSN, Bright Side of News, Sea Islands, Tegra 4, Intel, AMD, NVIDIA, Corning, Gorilla Glass 3, MakerBot, SmartTV, Panasonic, ABOX42, IBM, Specific Media, TechniSet, NoiseHush, Sennheiser, Ingenic, TigerDirect, Anshel Sag
© 2009 - 2011 Bright Side Of News*, All rights reserved.